3 In stock
This lovely Mochila bag is the perfect day bag to hold all of your essentials. With a thick shoulder strap and an eye-catching tasseled drawstring to close, pair with your favourite holiday dress for a chic, on-trend ensemble.
- This handwoven Mochila bag is brought to life by Wayuu artisans in the La Guajira peninsula in northern Colombia. This bag takes up to 10 days to weave by hand with just a single strand of thread, making a very tight and strong weave. The pattern is a symbol of the Wayuu culture and a fine example of their ethnic lifestyle.
- The Mochila features a thick shoulder strap and an eye-catching tasseled drawstring to close.
- Colour: Pink-Yellow-Green-Blue
- Fabric: Cotton
- Medium sized bag
- Please Note: Due to the handmade nature of each design, bottom of the bag, size and shape will differ slightly.
- Typical dimensions (approx.): L: 20 cm, W: 25cm, D: 16 cm, Strap length: 110 to 115 cm.
- Please note that we support the finest crochet technique unique to the Wayuu people. The quality speaks for itself and it will last for years.