Many in stock
Handmade in Britain
The Nautilus Robe is a box-shaped, knee length kimono robe made with contrasting panels in shell pink silk satin and tropical fish printed silk satin. Open at the front, this robe is perfect for throwing on to add instant style and glamour.
The Tropical Collection features an exclusive print based on the paintings of Susan Williams-Ellis, Rose's grandmother. Susan was a renowned designer and artist who enjoyed a life-long passion for painting fish from life in the Pacific, Caribbean, Indian and Atlantic Oceans. The shapes in this collection are inspired by loungewear pieces favoured by the Bloomsbury Set of 1920s London
Details & Fit:
- Made by hand in London
- Fabric: 100% silk satin, woven at 19momme weight. This is the heaviest and best quality of silk used in ready-to-wear.
- Shell pink silk satin from Europe and fish printed silk satin from Suzhou
- Printed using ecologically safe inks
- One size fits all- this garment is designed to be loose and flowing over any body shape
- Sleeves are cut at ¾ length
- This robe hangs open at the front with no fastening, but will also look great with a belt
Size & Measurement:
Please use the international sizing chart photograph to determine your size.
We offer a bespoke tailoring service for length and sizing adjustments to our items. We will be happy to help you find your perfect item, simply contact us.
This item is made from 100% silk.
International Sizing Chart: