Many in stock
Handmade in Britain
These printed silk satin pyjama trousers sit just below the waist, and fasten with a drawstring waistband. Legs are cut straight, and cropped at the ankle for a chic, beach-pyjama feel. Hem panels in grey European crepe finish off these elegant lounge trousers.
These trousers look wonderful with any of our other pyjama tops.
The Tropical Collection features an exclusive print based on the paintings of Susan Williams-Ellis, Rose's grandmother. Susan was a renowned designer and artist who enjoyed a life-long passion for painting fish from life in the Pacific, Caribbean, Indian and Atlantic Oceans. The shapes in this collection are inspired by loungewear pieces favoured by the Bloomsbury Set of 1920s London.
Details & Fit:
- Made by hand in London
- Drawstring waistband means this item can be worn at the hip or the waist.
- Straight leg style for a loose, comfortable fit.
- Contrasting hem panel.
- Fabric: 100% silk satin, woven at 19momme weight. This is the heaviest and best quality of silk used in ready-to-wear.
- Soft grey silk satin from Europe and fish printed silk satin from Suzhou.
- Printed using ecologically safe inks.
Size & Measurement:
Please use the international sizing chart photograph to determine your size.
Model is 178cm/5ft8 tall and wears size SMALL.
We offer a bespoke tailoring service for length and sizing adjustments to our items. We will be happy to help you find your perfect item, simply contact us.
This item is made from 100% silk.
International Sizing Chart: