Many in stock
Handmade in Britain
More about this item: The Kauai Robe is a cocoon-shaped robe made from printed organic cotton silk with a white organic cotton silk lapel.
This robe has three-quarter length draped sleeves and is open at the front with a stylish contrasting lapel. It is perfect for throwing over a swimming costume on the beach, or using as a cover-up in the evening.
The Tropical Collection features an exclusive print based on the paintings of Susan Williams-Ellis, Rose's grandmother. Susan was a renowned designer and artist who enjoyed a life-long passion for painting fish from life in the Pacific, Caribbean, Indian and Atlantic Oceans.
Also available in plain white with a printed collar, as the Lanai Robe.
Details & Fit:
- Made by hand in London
- One size fits all- this robe is made to hang loose at the front, and drape over any figure.
- Fabric: 60% Organic Cotton, 33% silk, 7% hemp.
- A mixture of white fabric with tropical fish printed fabric.
- Printed with our Tropical Fish pattern using ecologically safe inks.
- A lightweight and practical fabric that has a slight shine, due to the silk fibres, but is easily washable.
- Organic cotton made in China by a Global Organic Textile Standard certified company.
Size & Measurement:
Please use the international sizing chart photograph to determine your size.
Model is 178cm/5ft8 tall and wears size ONE SIZE.
We offer a bespoke tailoring service for length and sizing adjustments to our items. We will be happy to help you find your perfect item, simply contact us.
This item is made from 60% Organic Cotton, 33% silk, 7% hemp.
International Sizing Chart: