Many in stock
Handmade in Britain
This printed silk satin t-shirt has a loose fit, finished with french seams and a binding at the neck and arms. Hem panels are in grey European silk crepe.
The Furana top works well with any of our other pyjama bottoms.
The Tropical Collection features an exclusive print based on the paintings of Susan Williams-Ellis, Rose's grandmother. Susan was a renowned designer and artist who enjoyed a life-long passion for painting fish from life in the Pacific, Caribbean, Indian and Atlantic Oceans. The shapes in this collection are inspired by loungewear pieces favoured by the Bloomsbury Set of 1920s London.
Details & Fit:
- Made by hand in London.
- Loose fit.
- Finished with silk satin bias binding at the neck and sleeves.
- Contrasting silk panel at the hem.
- Open edges at the hem for ease of fit at the hips.
- Fabric: 100% silk satin, woven at 19momme weight. This is the heaviest and best quality of silk satin used in ready-to-wear.
- Soft grey silk satin from Europe and fish printed silk satin from Suzhou.
- Printed using ecologically safe inks.
Size & Measurement:
Please use the international sizing chart photograph to determine your size.
Model is 178cm/5ft8 tall and wears size SMALL.
We offer a bespoke tailoring service for length and sizing adjustments to our items. We will be happy to help you find your perfect item, simply contact us.
This item is made from 100% silk.
International Sizing Chart: