Many in stock
Add a dash of pattern in your bedroom or living room with the Black Mountain Mudcloth Cushion.- The fabric of this gorgeous cushion has been hand loomed by the Dogon tribe in Mali. - The pattern is hand stencilled onto the cotton fabric using pigment made from earth. They use a technique that has been passed down from generation to generation in their community and every pattern they create is unique and is made by hand.
- Backed with a beautiful natural, unbleached and undyed linen.
- Fitted with a zip on the bottom of the cushion.
- Size: 18 x 18" - 45 x 45cm
- Outer: Handwoven Cotton and Mud Pigment pattern
- Cushion Inner: 50% down, 50% feather (if needed)