Many in stock
Handmade in Britain
The knee-length Bequia Robe is a practical yet glamorous silk dressing gown, fully lined in silk satin.
The Tropical Collection features an exclusive print based on the paintings of Susan Williams-Ellis, Rose's grandmother. Susan was a renowned designer and artist who enjoyed a life-long passion for painting fish from life in the Pacific, Caribbean, Indian and Atlantic Oceans. The shapes in this collection are inspired by loungewear pieces favoured by the Bloomsbury Set of 1920s London.
Details & Fit:
- Made by hand in London.
- Fabric: 100% silk satin, woven at 19momme weight. This is the heaviest and best quality of silk used in ready-to-wear.
- This robe fastens at the waist with a belt.
- Features pockets at the hips.
- This robe is cut to fit a UK size 8-14 comfortably, and is knee length.
- One size fits all- this garment is designed to be loose and flowing over most body shapes.
- Soft grey silk satin from Europe and fish printed silk satin from Suzhou.
- Printed using ecologically safe inks.
Size & Measurement:
Please use the below measurements to determine the size.
Garment length from back neckline to hem: 98cm
We offer a bespoke tailoring service for length and sizing adjustments to our items. We will be happy to help you find your perfect item, simply contact us.
This item is made from 100% silk.
International Sizing Chart: