Feeling the summer blues? Allow us to share Positivitea’s pink tea garden mocktails to get your taste buds reminiscing your summer days.
Positivitea is an award winning herbal tea company inspired by chakras and blended for balance. The teas have been specifically blended to help the smooth running of the organs associated with a particular chakra or counteract the ailments associated with it’s imbalance.
Positivitea were kind enough to provide us with these refreshing mocktails on our launch event but if you missed this then don’t worry we’ll let you know how to quench your thirst! It’s really quite simple to make, just follow the steps below:
The Pink Tea Garden Mocktail
- IMAGINE tea (White tea, blueberry & Elderflower with Eyebright)
- Elderflower Cordial
- Traditional or pink lemonade
- Lime (to decorate)
- Take five IMAGINE tea bags and stew for ten minutes in a teapot. This will form the base of your mocktail syrup.
- Add one part elderflower cordial to one part tea.
- Take this syrup and fill a third of a glass along with three blueberries and a squeeze of lime.
- Top this up with two thirds of traditional pink lemonade and hey presto, The Pink Tea Garden Mocktail!
These mocktails are great for all occasions. Let us know when you have tried out the recipe by tagging us on Instagram @HauteElan and @positivitealdn. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Haute Elan would personally like to thank Poitivitea for providing us with the mocktails on our launch night. Make sure to check them out on our website .