London Modest Fashion Week is just around the corner, and we cannot wait! Taking place on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th February at the Saatchi Gallery, it’s sure to be a blast. In need of some incentive to buy your ticket? Here are the five reasons you cannot miss the event!
- Come make history by being at the very first London Modest Fashion Week! The event will bring together modest dressers from around the world, and demonstrate just how stylish conservative fashion can be.
- With some of the biggest fashion influencers, such as Dina Tokio, Mariah Idrissi and NabiilaBee, counting down the number of days till the event, why not join them! It will be a great chance to speak to some of your favourite famous faces!
- We have a range of talks that are sure to leave you feeling inspired. Interested in getting into the styling business? Come listen to our stylist panel tell you how they managed to work with some of the biggest stars within the film industry! Wondering how to secure investors for your business? CEO of Haute Elan, Romanna Bint-Abubaker, will be leading a workshop on How to Pitch to Investors.
- It’s a great opportunity to network with designers, stylists and industry experts from within the fashion industry. Who knows, you could make some really valuable connections!
- It’s sure to be fun! As well as unmissable fashion shows, the event will also host pop-up booths for the shopaholics - so be sure to bring your friends!
Buy your tickets here!